Every Day is a Miracle is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that dedicates its efforts to helping low-income families overcome socio-economic difficulties, improve quality of life, and empower individuals to become productive citizens in their community.
HELPING FAMILIES FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY
What We Do
At the beginning or the recession in 2008, we started distributing to twenty families a month and now were have provided food assistance to over 242,000 individuals including children, seniors and adults. Working toward fight against poverty in Bronx we have gone beyond distributing food, assisting individuals, children and seniors with additional assistance like:
- SNAP screening and application-approximately served 1,450 families.
- Legal Services-475 families and adults
- Housing-1,890 application
- Health Insurance enrollment-346
- After School/Youth Services-760
- Senior Citizen services-322